Wednesday Sept 29th Open Chat and Laughs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wednesday Sept 29th Open Chat and Laughs

I FINALLY this week let go of my Club Pogo account. But, I still have a free POGO account...for back up, just in case I really need an online game. I haven't since Stephen was born!

Comment

Personally not big into computer games except for jigswa puzzles and solitaire. My daughters' natural mother became so addicted to online role games she abandoned her girls for a guy she met online in the same game who lived across the border. She hasn't seen her youngest in over 6 yrs. I will admit to playing wii though. Fun plus excercise.
      sigpic
      Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Craigslist. I have sold livestock and several other things on there. You get some flakes, but for the most part it has been pretty good.

Have you seen the pretzel goldfish? I love them in Chex mix, cause they don't jab the roof of your mouth like the sicks. The kids just love them. Or pre-school is a co-op, so two parents are in the classroom everyday. It is fun to see how the children interact and grow.

I have more sorting/purging to do before this space is ready for new paint. UGH! I really don't wanna do this anymore.... BUT, I'll be very happy once it is done.
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by jrchapman View Post
          Before I even started quilting I got addicted to this game. It's not on facebook but it is free to play and can be played on any computer. WARNING: This game is severely addictive!

Patchworkz
          oh mercy I did try that game ...Im already addicted to games LOL I love pogo (rarely play that anymore tho) and I do love the fb games especially since Insomnia and I have been dating recently.
          I have not tried the pretzle gold fish but should.
          I also have a 16 year old her name is Emily. Soccer star and lacross and softball and anything else including musicals and art she can do . I have to say its extremely hard being away from her. She lives with her dad in New York and I just moved to Cana,Va ...tonight a little homesick ....but anyway Rodney bought me a new sleep aid so hopefully this one works.
          Sweet Dreams everyone and Thank you Jan my day would not of been complete without hearing from you xox
          Remember first one on after midnight starts the thread for the day.
          hugs and love
          One Moment at a time

Comment

Well it is official! I don't have enogh material to finish my blocks. So off to the fabric store tomorrow...aw shucks
            Hope everyone has a good sleep tongiht and we will catch up with you tomorrw. Goodnight!
            sigpic
            Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Working...
            X