I AM A NEW GRANDMA :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM A NEW GRANDMA :)

Here are a couple of pictures of my new grandson Dinicio James Mora (DJ), he was seconds old in the first pict. and his dad James Mora (JJ). I get to see them on Wed. flying to California can't wait. DJ is still in ICU his lungs are still not fully developed yet since he was over a month early. God is good I am blessed even if my world is collapsing all around me can't think about that I think about him and how lucky I am
    Attached Files
    sigpicHawaiigrammi

Re: I AM A NEW GRANDMA

Congrats! For being a month early he looks like a pretty good sized baby. Have fun meeting him soon.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Oh Congrats congrats congrats! You are Grammy #2 today This is a wonderful day for babies on the forum Little DJ is a beauty, I am so happy for you and your family!
      Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Congratulations on your new grandson!

Comment

He's adorable. What fun and congratulations, Grandma!
          Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
          Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

congrats!!! My 19 year old had the same issue when she was born..have a safe trip. Look
            Forward to more pics.
            These things, I warmly wish for you-
            Someone to love, some work to do,
            A bit'o sun, a bit'o cheer.
            And a guardian angel always near.

(¯`v´¯)
            `*.¸.*´
            ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
            (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Shannon

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=63
            http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=64

Comment

Aloha Sandy, what an adorable grandson! Make sure you give him a snuggle from me on Wednesday.

JJ looks proud with a little worry tossed in there, I'm sure you can make him feel better when you arrive for your visit. Make sure you come online here and let us know how things are with you. God has a different plan for you to get settled with a better home environment. You'll see. (((Sandy)))

Love, Ruby
              sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Congratulations, Aloha Sandy! Sorry to hear he had a rough start, but I'm sure he'll do fine. He's beautiful!
                I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Precious. Congratulations Grandma Sandy.

Ginny B
                  Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Sandy, he is so handsome!!!! Safe travels - do you have someone in Mn. waiting for you? I hope so! I am originally from Mn.
                    Congratulations!!!!
                    ~Kathy~

Comment

Congratulations Sandy; he is looking pretty good for a preemie.....he will be fine! Daddy looks more the worse for wear...I am sure it was rough going for him......keep us posted and have a safe trip! Hugs..Susie

Comment

Sandy, congrats to you! This is a very special club you are now a member of! He'll catch up quick.

Comment

My son is a Marine he always looks like he is ready to beat someone up lol, (not really). I am hoping this baby softens his hard core Marine BS, lol. I am hoping he doesn't do a drill seargent on my new grandson, lol.
                          Originally posted by HandsOffItsMine View Post
                          Aloha Sandy, what an adorable grandson! Make sure you give him a snuggle from me on Wednesday.

JJ looks proud with a little worry tossed in there, I'm sure you can make him feel better when you arrive for your visit. Make sure you come online here and let us know how things are with you. God has a different plan for you to get settled with a better home environment. You'll see. (((Sandy)))

Love, Ruby
                          sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Yea he was pretty worried we all were, baby wont be out of ICU for a bit.
                            Originally posted by lilmouse View Post
                            Congratulations Sandy; he is looking pretty good for a preemie.....he will be fine! Daddy looks more the worse for wear...I am sure it was rough going for him......keep us posted and have a safe trip! Hugs..Susie
                            sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Look at all that hair. He looks wonderful....congratulations, Sandy!
                              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                              X