Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monday Sept 27th gossip and laughs

Originally posted by craftyladysam View Post
    I've been looking at some of the other girls quilts and maybe I better not send you my stars they aren't as good as you guys can do.
    Nonsense!! We all started somewhere, we weren't born good at quilting (although perhaps we could take that up with God sometime, ). I'm sure you have made your blocks with love and tenderness (maybe even a little swearing), and I'm sure we will love them. No one is perfect, when I make a mistake or am not happy with with the not so perfectness of my work, I tell myself it is an Amish quilt and the mistake was intentional, (I tell everyone who notices the mistake that as well )
    Last edited by Dragonfly; September 27, 2010, 09:54 PM. Reason: spelling
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Nope we want them there blocks woman Seriously I consider myself the queen of unsewing and trust me my blocks are far from perfect. And swearing - don't even get me started on that subject. I know it will take practice and patience to better my quilting. So hang in there with us-it'll be okay!

Go craftyladysam!

Don't make me use the angry face!! lol
      Shelia

Comment

Okay! Okay! I'll send them but it seems the more I make the worst they look. Maybe i'm ready for another project.LOL Come back to them later. I got another month,right? Maybe I'll send them on to Suzi and she can fix them. LOL Nooooo! I won't do that . My mistakes are my mistakes and thats what makes them (blocks) mine. Right? I'm just feeling nervous I guess.
        Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by craftyladysam View Post
          Okay! Okay! I'll send them but it seems the more I make the worst they look. Maybe i'm ready for another project.LOL Come back to them later. I got another month,right? Maybe I'll send them on to Suzi and she can fix them. LOL Nooooo! I won't do that . My mistakes are my mistakes and thats what makes them (blocks) mine. Right? I'm just feeling nervous I guess.
          That's the spirit! You can do it! Yeah take a break if you are having trouble. I do that and it helps to get away for a bit.

And I'm sure you know there are no quilt police right-so no worries!
          Shelia

Comment

Ok...so I missed out on this and it's after midnight...but I just wanted to say I am sorry I missed this fun thread and I'll try Oh so much harder today!

Comment

Suzi - those are pretty! I originally made that quilt for my cousin who was fighting breast cancer. It was all handquilted and I loved the bright colors I put in it. Every star was quilted around each seam line, really made them pop.

Well, not much going on tonight so off I go to sew something!

Hugs,
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
              http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
              http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

thank you Trish I changed it up a little and added jelly stars....... this is the layout on my queen bed.
                Attached Files
                Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                hugs, Suzi
                http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I love that Suzi! Great job!
                  Shelia

Comment

Wow Suzi you are so talented! Great job!
                    sigpic
                    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

I love it too Suzi. Great job!
                      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                      X