Too tired to quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too tired to quilt

I had a very mentally exhausting day at work today and now I just want to go to bed and it is only 8:30. No one home right now as hubby at work so I thought I would say good night to my quilting friends. We have heard of the tooth fairy. I wonder if there is a quilting fairy so that in the morning I awake and find all my Christmas blocks done...

Good night!
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Re: Too tired to quilt

LOL those would be quilting christmas elves! but i imagine they are busy making toys ........ sweet dreams!
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I completely understand. Went to bed at 8:30pm last night. My get up and go is gone this week.

Comment

I completely understand. It has taken me a month in a half to finish one quilt. Ok not completely finished still have to put borders on . Need to cut out start and finish the other quilt by and get the borders on the one I have almost finished by next Saturday (October 2). Between work and grandchildren I have no energy this week.

Good Luck.

Lynne

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post
          I had a very mentally exhausting day at work today and now I just want to go to bed and it is only 8:30. No one home right now as hubby at work so I thought I would say good night to my quilting friends. We have heard of the tooth fairy. I wonder if there is a quilting fairy so that in the morning I awake and find all my Christmas blocks done...

Good night!
          I completely understand Sally! Came home from work alittle early with a terrible headache and thought i could catch a nap before fixing a quick dinner and then sew some stars, but instead came home to a house full of dinner guests my BF invited over! Now, they are his family so I am never upset to see them, especially little Frankie, but there went my evening of relaxing plans! None of the block-sewing Christmas elves showed up last night while I was sleeping either!
          Hopefully tonight we will both have some energy!
          Patti
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Has anyone talked to Bridgett or shelia, or should I say rocky mountain horse mama, and texsam. They must really be busy making star blocks for the swap. I miss them.
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
              Has anyone talked to Bridgett or shelia, or should I say rocky mountain horse mama, and texsam. They must really be busy making star blocks for the swap. I miss them.

I was wondering the same Jan. I know Shelia say that shes trying to slow down on her cop time. She sure did. Ive seen a few posts from Bridgette. They sure have been busy little beavers, lol.
              Have a blessed day in HIS name!
              PAULA

Comment

Wow what was the deal with yesterday! I went to bed early too!
                Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
                  I was wondering the same Jan. I know Shelia say that shes trying to slow down on her cop time. She sure did. Ive seen a few posts from Bridgette. They sure have been busy little beavers, lol.
                  Hey girls!!

Okay I've been staying off and I miss ya'll So I'll be stopping by more often to chat it up. Man a lot of new people have joined! Yeah! I bet the next block swap is huge!
                  Shelia

Comment

oh gosh I hope not, I can't do no 36 blocks! But I did miss you shelia!! Welcome back
                    Hugs, Jan
                    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                    X