PAULA

Comment

Re: Hello

hi, gina here.
      all the best
      Gina

Comment

Only for a minute to do a quick check. With the new job I will be busy doing housework any spare minute I can get. It's not like Jerry did housework before...but I like to wait until he's home and playing with the baby for some of it. That won't be happening as much. sigh.

How many of you watch football? We did away with tv, only for my husband to accidentally discover we have cable. (He found it worked when hooking up a vcr.) That is the perk of duplexes I guess. I don't like the t.v. so it is banned to the basement. Now I'm thinking that might be a dumb idea, because finally some sewing time...and there's a game. No noisy machine. Phooey. But I won't hold it against those of you that like football. I do like baseball.

Comment

How do we tell if someone is on line? I check back and forth ...I accidently left Hillbillys blog open all day on my computer...Im making or attempting to follow her tutorial but keep getting interrupted...with the phone the washer...and pesky dinner to cook. lol
          One Moment at a time

Comment

hey the vikes are playing..
            all the best
            Gina

Comment

oh, there is a green dot next to the persons name...
              all the best
              Gina

Comment

There you all are. Gina where do you see a green dot?
                Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi everyone how are you all doing?

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
                    Only for a minute to do a quick check. With the new job I will be busy doing housework any spare minute I can get. It's not like Jerry did housework before...but I like to wait until he's home and playing with the baby for some of it. That won't be happening as much. sigh.

How many of you watch football? We did away with tv, only for my husband to accidentally discover we have cable. (He found it worked when hooking up a vcr.) That is the perk of duplexes I guess. I don't like the t.v. so it is banned to the basement. Now I'm thinking that might be a dumb idea, because finally some sewing time...and there's a game. No noisy machine. Phooey. But I won't hold it against those of you that like football. I do like baseball.
                    I don't know what I would do without my tv. It makes noise in the back ground and keeps me company. I like football now that I know how its played. I love going to FB and BB games in person they are so much more fun. On tv they get boring.

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
                      Hi everyone how are you all doing?
                      I doing fabulous!!!!! Home alone till Sunday night! That means I can do whatever I want. I can have potato chips for breakfast lunch and supper, Yummy!!! I have total control of the remote, that means NO westerns, yahoo!. Hubby and son went away for the weekend. Plus my daughter went to a friends house till then also! Life is grand right now!!! Time to do the Tom Cruise dance,
                      Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                      PAULA

Comment

Oh I would love that. You can quilt, sleep, eat talk to us, what fun. Talk on the phone. Paula you are one lucky girl.

Comment

Dance on girl

Comment

Now I see the green dot Gina. I never even noticed that before. cool....

Comment

green dot is next to avatar. see my picture. and green dot. ta dah i am on here.
                              all the best
                              Gina

Comment

Working...
                              X