HEEELLLLOOO!! Where are you???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEEELLLLOOO!! Where are you???

Ok Bridgette, where are ya?? Don't make me start using the face!! Sis is starting to question me about what I may have done to ya. You know she can be perSIStent! Get it??

Seriously, hope everything's alright and we miss you and your wit
    Shelia

Re: HEEELLLLOOO!! Where are you???

Wit?! No wonder I only have 1/2, you've got the other HERE! *snort* Contrary to popular belief, Sheila did NOT kill me ... although she keeps trying but I'm bigger than her so she just bounces off of my like a pebble off of a gigantic rubber ball!

So, Sheila ... I see a lot of new folks on the board but no "proper" greetings from YOU! You know, your own special brand of welcome?! So get busy Girl, you've got new folks to scare off!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

I'd love to see this 'welcome' post that frightened a newbie off, I haven't found it yet. As one of the current crop of 'Newbies', take heart, I don't frighten very easily.

Lynn
      Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post
        I'd love to see this 'welcome' post that frightened a newbie off, I haven't found it yet. As one of the current crop of 'Newbies', take heart, I don't frighten very easily.

Lynn
        O sheila doesnt do very warm welcomes round here. She leaves angry faces for a newbie. Then she tries to act all innocent. Trust me Ive seen it. Check out the new member thread that says new from flor/conn. But for some strange reason we still let her stay on the island with us.
        Have a blessed day in HIS name!
        PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
          Wit?! No wonder I only have 1/2, you've got the other HERE! *snort* Contrary to popular belief, Sheila did NOT kill me ... although she keeps trying but I'm bigger than her so she just bounces off of my like a pebble off of a gigantic rubber ball!

So, Sheila ... I see a lot of new folks on the board but no "proper" greetings from YOU! You know, your own special brand of welcome?! So get busy Girl, you've got new folks to scare off!
          Oh Bridge Im so glad your ok. I was alittle worried the (aka shelia) lady found you I was going to get ahold of the quilt police if you didnt show up. I'd be like a this lady (aka shelia) did something with our friend Bridgette, so go take her sewing machine from her and lock it up until we find you. Just wait shelia they are watchn you!
          PAULA

Comment

Ha Ha Ha

Ya'll are real funny! See sis I told you I didn't do nothing!

I'm not gonna greet anymore new people and scare them off. Thank you Dragonfly and I will welcome you here.

Going to hide now in my dark hole with my sewing machine.
            Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post

Lynn
              Oh Lynn! You'll fit in w/us people just fine!

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog

Comment

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post

Oh Bridge Im so glad your ok. I was alittle worried the (aka shelia) lady found you I was going to get ahold of the quilt police if you didnt show up. I'd be like a this lady (aka shelia) did something with our friend Bridgette, so go take her sewing machine from her and lock it up until we find you. Just wait shelia they are watchn you!
                Well, no need to worry yourself Sis, the Quilt Police guard my house on a regular basis, they would've caught her up in their latest block and locked her sewing machine up but, good if she tried anything! BWAA HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
                  Ha Ha Ha

Ya'll are real funny! See sis I told you I didn't do nothing!

I'm not gonna greet anymore new people and scare them off. Thank you Dragonfly and I will welcome you here.

Going to hide now in my dark hole with my sewing machine.
                  Aw, c'mon Sheila! It's not a "proper welcome" unless YOU do it!

*hands Sheila a bendable light to use in her hole*

Blog

Comment

I love you guys, you make me laugh. I just wish I had a quick wit like you!
                    It takes me a while for come backs to catch up. I really enjoy you. Hugs, Jan
                    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

[QUOTE=janluna;9310]I love you guys, you make me laugh. I just wish I had a quick wit like you!
                      It takes me a while for come backs to catch up. I really enjoy you. Hugs, Jan[/QUOTE]

Jan, I think it's b/c we live in Texas. You have to be quick witted to survive living here or you'll fry in the heat ... well at least your brains will ... or maybe they have that's why we're all

Blog

Comment

Ok Bridgette, where are ya?? Don't make me start using the face!! Sis is starting to question me about what I may have done to ya. You know she can be perSIStent! Get it??

Seriously, hope everything's alright and we miss you and your wit
                        LOL I just now seen the perSIStent comment,. Good one Shelia!
                        PAULA

Comment

you'll fry in the heat ... well at least your brains will

And now we know.
                          Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
                            LOL I just now seen the perSIStent comment,. Good one Shelia!
                            Finally someone got it!! Bridgette marched right past that one! And look who spelled my name right.
                            Shelia

Comment

Finally someone got it!! Bridgette marched right past that one! And look who spelled my name right.
                              Nah, got it just forgot to *snort* *chuckle* at it ...

Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X