X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aliaslaceygreen
    replied
    Re: Clayton James finally arrived!

Congrats to you all!! Isn't he a handsome one!

Leave a comment:

• brook
    replied

Congratulations! So sweet and brother is too. : )

Leave a comment:

• lilmouse
    replied

Congratulations! Sending big hugs to all.....Corbin looks like a little doll himself and pleased to be big brother....time will tell. Enjoy the little one....make time for you and hubby as well...again Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Donna F
    replied

Congrats! Wow we are all busting at the seams with new babies!! And all of them so sweet! Your little guy is gorgeous! Looks like little Penny will have alot of boyfriends to choose from all over the country. I am so happy for you that labor was so easy, that never happened for me. Have fun getting that baby sugar.

Leave a comment:

• Ginny B
    replied

Congratulations! I had 4 pretty easy labors but never 1-push easy. What beautiful boys. I had 4 and they kept me hopping but it was lots of fun. Enjoy them.

Ginny B

Leave a comment:

• BellasQuilts
    replied

Congratulations! It was a great day for having a baby. My DD had her son the same day but at 37 am. He's adorable. How wonderful he will have a big brother too. Sending you a big hug. Megan

Leave a comment:

• sewbizzy
    replied

Congratulations!!! He is so cute and his big brother is cute, too!!!
    You are one lucky lady...I know because I was too...I had 4 very easy deliveries...my heart goes out to others that have labored long and hard...
    They are so precious...congrats again...

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Congratulations! He's beautiful and his big brother is a cutie too!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

What beautiful children! And isn't that the best way to have children? I had three in four years and never labored, really. I always said that the first was so good it suckered me into having more.

Congrats. I am very very happy for you.

Leave a comment:

• madampolo
    replied

Look at all that hair! Big brother isn't very big himself. You are doing it like I did. It makes it REAL hard to go grocery shopping with the two!! Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Welcome Clayton James. How exciting for you and your family. Corbin is going to be a great big brother. Take care of your boys, and pop in occasionally with new pics, and to let us know how everything is going. Oh and CONGRATULATiONS!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Winniesfriend
    replied

Congratulations, one push - so jelous but happy for you, looks like you will hand full with 2 young boys good luck.

Leave a comment:

• meemeecyn
    replied

Awww, they are both so darling! You'll have your hands full, but I bet you still find the time to quilt. (us quilters can't help it!)

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Congratulations on the cute little addition to your family!

Leave a comment:

• mamaquilt
    replied

Congratulations!!!! Take good care of those little darlings, but don't forget DH either and take some time off for yourself sometimes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X