• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied
    Re: The Angry Face

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
    oh no its a quilt ladies brawl, look out for the ladies! Hey whoever said quilting was boring never came here thats for sure.
    I just saw this, sorry I'm late.

Yah, we've been all ... and Sheila's all ... and I'm all .... while everyone here is all ...

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
    Welll, that's what you get for counting, then!
    oh no its a quilt ladies brawl, look out for the ladies! Hey whoever said quilting was boring never came here thats for sure.

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
    Drat!!! I was counting on you being short and scrawny, cause I'm tall and fat!! Okay new plan.
    Welll, that's what you get for counting, then!

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Well, glad I'm a BIG, ole FAAAT gal then, coz maybe then she'll just bounce right off!
    Drat!!! I was counting on you being short and scrawny, cause I'm tall and fat!! Okay new plan.

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

ya she does desreve an angry face trophy, . Atleast we didnt scare her away. I do know she is watching and wait to pounce on you, lol. She left me alone, yea!!!!!! Ha Ha!
    Are you sure?

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

Well, glad I'm a BIG, ole FAAAT gal then, coz maybe then she'll just bounce right off!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

ya she does desreve an angry face trophy, . Atleast we didnt scare her away. I do know she is watching and wait to pounce on you, lol. She left me alone, yea!!!!!! Ha Ha!

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

Well, Sheila survived, guess we need to give her an award of some kind?! I know, a trophy w/an Angry face! I never did see which angry face she used coz she deleted it by the time I got there, cracked me UP! SO something I would do! So, on to more funn! Love you Gals!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Well, Sheila survived, guess we need to give her an award of some kind?! I know, a trophy w/an Angry face! I never did see which angry face she used coz she deleted it by the time I got there, cracked me UP! SO something I would do! So, on to more funn! Love you Gals!

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

I hope we havnt scared her away.

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

I'm glad that you are taking this as well as you are. All I know is in my house they would say paybacks are coming, lol. Your day of torture is almost over. Thanks for being a good sport about it.
    Well I figured I might as well laugh at myself, because someone else was going to. Boy was I right! I like to joke around anyway.

LOL yeah we have that saying in our family too and boy does it happen!! I have had such a fun couple of days just laughing it up. I just hope we hear from Diana at some point and that she isn't mad at me

So now just to bide my time for those paybacks

Leave a comment:

• middlesis1966
    replied

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
    Well I think I may have made it without getting voted off! maybe

Now just to find Bridgette she should remember I live in Texas too!!
    I'm glad that you are taking this as well as you are. All I know is in my house they would say paybacks are coming, lol. Your day of torture is almost over. Thanks for being a good sport about it.

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Well I think I may have made it without getting voted off! maybe

Now just to find Bridgette she should remember I live in Texas too!!

Leave a comment:

• newbiequilter
    replied

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
    I used to have a t-shirt that said "Your village called - their idiot is missing"!
    Some of us said that about a former president. You can take your pick depending on your politics.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

I just had to look at the post because of the angry face! LOL...an attention getter for sure!
    I used to have a t-shirt that said "Your village called - their idiot is missing"! I am such an idiot I don't know how to put the icon within my message!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X