Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Angry Face

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
    Well, glad I'm a BIG, ole FAAAT gal then, coz maybe then she'll just bounce right off!
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post

ya she does desreve an angry face trophy, . Atleast we didnt scare her away. I do know she is watching and wait to pounce on you, lol. She left me alone, yea!!!!!! Ha Ha!
      Are you sure?
      Shelia

Comment

Well, glad I'm a BIG, ole FAAAT gal then, coz maybe then she'll just bounce right off!
        Drat!!! I was counting on you being short and scrawny, cause I'm tall and fat!! Okay new plan.
        Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
          Drat!!! I was counting on you being short and scrawny, cause I'm tall and fat!! Okay new plan.
          Welll, that's what you get for counting, then!
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welll, that's what you get for counting, then!
            oh no its a quilt ladies brawl, look out for the ladies! Hey whoever said quilting was boring never came here thats for sure.
            Have a blessed day in HIS name!
            PAULA

Comment

Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
              oh no its a quilt ladies brawl, look out for the ladies! Hey whoever said quilting was boring never came here thats for sure.
              I just saw this, sorry I'm late.

Yah, we've been all ... and Sheila's all ... and I'm all .... while everyone here is all ...
              *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
              http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X