Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Angry Face

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Angry Face

    Hey gals I have an idea. So Shelia doesnt have to get voted off the island just yet, lol. Tomorrow in her honor, of course, we put the angry face on all our posts, lol. Anyone is welcome to do it or not. So heres to you Shelia
    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
    PAULA

    #2
    Re: The Angry Face

    why are we doing this to sheila?
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

    Comment


      #3
      Re: The Angry Face

      OMG

      Jan - I was just the village idiot earlier today.
      Last edited by Texsam; August 23, 2010, 08:15 PM.
      Shelia

      Comment


        #4
        Re: The Angry Face

        Oh heck I'm the village idiot everyday! LOL When do I get my mad face?LOL
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

        Comment


          #5
          Re: The Angry Face

          Instead of doing a smile icon, she did an angry face icon instead, lol. So now a couple of us gals have been having fun with it,. So she doesnt feel sooooooo bad I just wanted to help her out, lol! This is why I put up this post.
          Have a blessed day in HIS name!
          PAULA

          Comment


            #6
            Re: The Angry Face

            Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
            Instead of doing a smile icon, she did an angry face icon instead, lol. So now a couple of us gals have been having fun with it,. So she doesnt feel sooooooo bad I just wanted to help her out, lol! This is why I put up this post.
            I love you guys, you make my day!!

            Jan if you go look at the new forums-New from Florida/Connecticut, you can see my goof.
            Shelia

            Comment


              #7
              Re: The Angry Face

              I just had to look at the post because of the angry face! LOL...an attention getter for sure!
              I used to have a t-shirt that said "Your village called - their idiot is missing"! I am such an idiot I don't know how to put the icon within my message!
              Patti
              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

              Comment


                #8
                Re: The Angry Face

                Originally posted by patticakes View Post
                I used to have a t-shirt that said "Your village called - their idiot is missing"!
                Some of us said that about a former president. You can take your pick depending on your politics.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: The Angry Face

                  Well I think I may have made it without getting voted off! maybe

                  Now just to find Bridgette she should remember I live in Texas too!!
                  Shelia

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: The Angry Face

                    Originally posted by Texsam View Post
                    Well I think I may have made it without getting voted off! maybe

                    Now just to find Bridgette she should remember I live in Texas too!!
                    I'm glad that you are taking this as well as you are. All I know is in my house they would say paybacks are coming, lol. Your day of torture is almost over. Thanks for being a good sport about it.
                    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                    PAULA

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: The Angry Face

                      Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
                      I'm glad that you are taking this as well as you are. All I know is in my house they would say paybacks are coming, lol. Your day of torture is almost over. Thanks for being a good sport about it.
                      Well I figured I might as well laugh at myself, because someone else was going to. Boy was I right! I like to joke around anyway.


                      LOL yeah we have that saying in our family too and boy does it happen!! I have had such a fun couple of days just laughing it up. I just hope we hear from Diana at some point and that she isn't mad at me

                      So now just to bide my time for those paybacks
                      Shelia

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: The Angry Face

                        I hope we havnt scared her away.
                        Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                        PAULA

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: The Angry Face

                          Well, Sheila survived, guess we need to give her an award of some kind?! I know, a trophy w/an Angry face! I never did see which angry face she used coz she deleted it by the time I got there, cracked me UP! SO something I would do! So, on to more funn! Love you Gals!
                          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

                          "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

                          "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

                          Blog
                          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: The Angry Face

                            Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
                            Well, Sheila survived, guess we need to give her an award of some kind?! I know, a trophy w/an Angry face! I never did see which angry face she used coz she deleted it by the time I got there, cracked me UP! SO something I would do! So, on to more funn! Love you Gals!
                            ya she does desreve an angry face trophy, . Atleast we didnt scare her away. I do know she is watching and wait to pounce on you, lol. She left me alone, yea!!!!!! Ha Ha!
                            Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                            PAULA

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: The Angry Face

                              Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post


                              ya she does desreve an angry face trophy, . Atleast we didnt scare her away. I do know she is watching and wait to pounce on you, lol. She left me alone, yea!!!!!! Ha Ha!
                              Well, glad I'm a BIG, ole FAAAT gal then, coz maybe then she'll just bounce right off!
                              *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

                              "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

                              "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

                              Blog
                              http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X