Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuzzy slippers and a camera

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fuzzy slippers and a camera

    I like this general chit chat section. You all have to give me a break...I spend my entire existence (mostly) with an 8 month old baby. We don't have a second car, so we don't get out and about. So, I like to post general life stuff here, but no one else seems to. That's ok. This thread says it's not to be about quilting. So, here is what it is today.

    Why oh why did I clean house? When I did I misplaced my fuzzy slippers (as I slipped them off somewhere to put on my mopping shoes, but somehow managed to not slip them off in my closet). I also found a nice new home for my camera. Where? I have NO idea! I've looked and looked.

    You will be happy to know that I found my fuzzy slippers under the couch cushions I had taken off to vacuum. But the camera is still tucked away in it's nice new home. (Next time I am leaving it next to my laptop. My husband hates all my stuff out on the table--by my laptop--but how is a girl to blog without her camera??)

    Ok, that is all for my Sunday evening rambles. Feel free to join in so I don't feel so out in left field.

    #2
    Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

    If I had a dollar for every time I put something where I would surely remember where it was the next time I wanted it I would be rich. lol

    Wow! mopping shoes, I just have to wear my house shoes to do all my cleaning. See if I just had that money I could buy some.
    Shelia

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

      Originally posted by Texsam View Post
      If I had a dollar for every time I put something where I would surely remember where it was the next time I wanted it I would be rich. lol

      Wow! mopping shoes, I just have to wear my house shoes to do all my cleaning. See if I just had that money I could buy some.
      Oh, you should see my 'mopping shoes'. They are my very old (like 7 yrs) tennis shoes. I have to use them to mop, as I mop Pippy style. NO mop, just old cloth diapers under my shoes! I really should buy new shoes...but if I get a spare penny I save it for a deal of the day!!That's much more important, don't you think?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

        Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
        ...but if I get a spare penny I save it for a deal of the day!!That's much more important, don't you think?
        YES it is more important! Anymore when I go to buy something (unless it's important and that's always debatable lol ), I will stop and think - do you really want that and how much fabric can you buy for that money!
        Shelia

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

          I know what you mean entirely. I'm always being told off by my big sister for being messy but I know exactly where everything is (usually on the floor). In her neat and tidy house she spends hours rumaging in cupboards for things she can't find so I think I've definitely got the right system.
          Quilting through the dull times
          northstarquilting.blogspot.com

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

            Originally posted by jrchapman View Post
            I know what you mean entirely. I'm always being told off by my big sister for being messy but I know exactly where everything is (usually on the floor). In her neat and tidy house she spends hours rumaging in cupboards for things she can't find so I think I've definitely got the right system.
            LOL, thanks for the ok to be cluttery!!

            PS..my camera was in the top fold down part of my little dresser my husband just gave me as we found him a chest of drawers at a garage sale for $3.00. I have had my clothes in milk crates for years, so I am not used to this!!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

              Been there and Im still doing it. I gave my sewing room a makeover this weekend. Guess what!!! Come on this is an easy answer you know it, I cant find a darn thing!!!!!! I may just go in there and throw open some draws and put stuff back on the floor so I cant find it, lol. This is why I like my messy sewing area, lol. BTW, I have my candle mat finished. Thanks for the tut on your blog.
              Have a blessed day in HIS name!
              PAULA

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

                Anybody who has mopping shoes and used milk crates for a dresser is okay in my book! Glad you found your camera!
                Patti
                "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

                  Middlesis...you are actually doing it?? I didn't think anyone was. I cannot wait until the next Tute...Triangle Heaven! Well, I have no idea what the name will be as it's just beginning the design stages. But, I do think it will draw more interest.

                  As for milk crates..they are the GREATEST invention. Dressers, book cases, fabric stash organizers, moving boxes. We we have a ton...my husband thinks I'm crazy. I know I am.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

                    Hey hillbilly

                    Glad you found your camera. I visited your blog and love the Stars in Heaven picture and saying (?)
                    So I agree with your idea about a thread where we just chat about life. So I'm off to work now. Have a great day.
                    Shelia

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

                      Originally posted by Texsam View Post
                      Hey hillbilly

                      Glad you found your camera. I visited your blog and love the Stars in Heaven picture and saying (?)
                      So I agree with your idea about a thread where we just chat about life. So I'm off to work now. Have a great day.
                      wonder how I missed this, this morning?? well, have a great night!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Fuzzy slippers and a camera

                        Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
                        LOL, thanks for the ok to be cluttery!!

                        PS..my camera was in the top fold down part of my little dresser my husband just gave me as we found him a chest of drawers at a garage sale for $3.00. I have had my clothes in milk crates for years, so I am not used to this!!
                        Hey, I have a book that says creative people are messy people. No kidding!!! That's what I tell my dh. "I can't clean I'll lose my creative status" LOL He doesn't think that's funny. lol
                        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X