Home Leave!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Leave!

Mr Daisy is home for tonight and tomorrow. He will go back Thursday for bloods and if results ok will maybe get another day. Once bloods drop I will drop him........back into hospital lol

Spaghetti Bolognaise (sp) was requested for supper tonight, so that is cooking while he has a bath and a short sleep.

I have to get to this Olympic Quilt over the next couple of days so he will get plenty of peace....just him and his cats chilling
    Blog
    http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: Home Leave!

So glad to hear that he and the cats can chill out together! Good luck on your Olympic rings! Only 31 more days! They are counting Down over here.

Comment

How great to have him home where he can get spoiled by you (I know he gets spoiled all the time). Hugs and kisses to you both.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Great for you to have him home...and what a great supper he has requested...enjoy working on your Olympic quilt!!
        Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I'm sure he is saying now that there is no place like home!
          Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

How wonderful to have him home for now. Bet those kitties are cuddling with him right now.

Hugs,
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
            http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
            http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Nice that you both get a home break once in a while. I'm sure all that driving tires you out and chops up your day enough that you can't get a lot done. I'm sure Mr. D can rest better in his own bed covered in cats than he can in a hospital bed. Plus, sounds like he has a good appetite and that's always a good sign.
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Just give that HUNK a warm hug from me. Oh, and the one you get back from him can be from me, too!!
                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Glad he can be home for a day or two...this time at home with you helps to heal him.
                  TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

So happy for the both of you. It is so good that he gets to come home occasionally. Hugs and prayers for both of you.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

Good to hear he is home for a day or two, hope you can have some nice and relaxing time with him and the kitties.
                      Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone. . . Not your housework!!

Leoniesigpic

Comment

Simply Divine!
                        ~Kathy~

Comment

Glad Mr. D is home and cuddling with you and the cat's. Dinner sounds yummmy Didn't know that they had and entry for quilts at the Olympic's!!!!! LOL
                          Enjoy and sending hugs and blessing to you both.. ((((((HUGS)))))) and pats for the cats!!!!!

Love
                          Jan G.
                          Jan G :icon_wave:

THE HURRIER I GO,
                          THE BEHINDER I GET!!!!
                          :lol:

Comment

Your dinner request left me hungering for spaghetti Bolagnese, so I had to go seeking some tonight at the local franchise Italian place. I felt like I was sharing dinner with you, although you were very quiet, as nobody else in the booth was chatting it up (since there was no one else in the booth). So I had time to think of you guys, and say a little prayer in my heart for you both, if I were a wine drinker, I'd have tipped a glass in your honor. Hope you had a nice dinner, and know that your U.S friends are thinking of you!

Comment

Glad that your sweetie is home with you and the cats for a few days. That's great news!!
                              I pray when risen from the dead before the Lord I stand; perhaps a crown upon my head, but with a needle in my hand.

Becki

Comment

Working...
                              X