Sunday morning and I should still be sleeping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday morning and I should still be sleeping

It was a beautiful wedding yesterday. The rain held off. I did hang my rosary on the clothesline before I left on Thursday. Worked again.

The girls are still sleeping and hoping they sleep longer this morning. We did not get home until 10:30 last night. I was surprised that Maizyn did not fall asleep in the van for the trip home which was 20 minutes. She was exhausted after her big day.

I hope the kids don't come home too late today. I would like to get home at a decent time.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Sunday morning and I should still be sleeping

Hi Monique....Glad the wedding wasn't rained on and that all went well. You must be exhausted. Enjoy your Sunday,,,
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Good Morning!
      Must have been getting in here the same time. I am a s-l-o-w typer.

Glad the weather was good for the wedding. Enjoy your day and think of something fun for YOU to do.
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Okay, Monique - you have to share what happens when you hang your rosary on the clothesline . . . We need RAIN here - how can I request it?
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

hanging the rosary on the clotheslinem is needing rain. What do you do when it has to stop, say after 2-3 weeks? Please tell me, as I want to go in the garden without getting my feet wet.

Greetings from a rainy Luxembourg

Michèle
          sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Morning Monique,

Glad to hear that you and the girls made it home safely!

I bet you can't wait to be home and just to chillax in your castle. Do drive carefully.

Huggers, Ruby
            sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Good morning Monique. Glad the wedding was not rained on. Hope you get to go home early and relax.
              Donna
              MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations for the great wedding day!!! I also would like to know about hanging the rosary on the clothesline...
                Carol
                Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sewbizzy View Post
                  Congratulations for the great wedding day!!! I also would like to know about hanging the rosary on the clothesline...
                  Carol
                  Me too, inquiring minds need to know. I have some plastic rosary beads that I could hang up so I don't ruin a good one. Does it have to be a regular clothesline, or does it work on one of those umbrella type clotheslines? May in Jersey

Comment

Working...
                  X