NEWBIE here to quilting and to this company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWBIE here to quilting and to this company

Hello my name is Tena and I am from South Carolina. I am just know starting to quilt and I just think its fascinating how many different colors you can put together and they look so good. I will prolly need all the help I can, and by looking at your tutorials I didn't realize how many different things you can actually make with quilting. I so look forward to learning with you and I love to make new friends. Thanks.

Re: NEWBIE here to quilting and to this company

Hi!

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you are here...there are a million things you can do with fabric LOL...

if you have any questions just ask!!
      Michele

Comment

Hi there! Welcome and enjoy the site.
        Have a blessed day in HIS name!
        PAULA

Comment

Hi Tena and welcome to the group!
          Shelia

Comment

Hey Tena and welcome! I too am a Newbie and LOVE quilting! and, if it weren't for Jenny's videos just never would be able to do it! I LOVE my new addiction! Can't wait to see your work!
            *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
            http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X