New here too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here too.

Hi there, I am Juju and as you know I am new here. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Re: New here too.

Welcome Ju Ju! The tutorials here are the best. How long have you been quilting? I'm new to it. Working on a christmas quilt for our bed this year. I've always wanted one and they came out with the woodland layercake by Moda, so I grabbed it. It's so pretty!
    Jan Luna
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I Started back about 20 years ago. Did one or 2 and then work keep me from doing much of any thing. In 2000 I got back to quilting and have not stopped yet. But I am also one of those quilters that believe one can never learn to much when it comes to quilting. So I am a learner in progress.

Comment

Welcome, Juju! I know you'll enjoy this board, it's perfect for finding quilting friends and not too big to be friendly
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X