new on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new on the forum

Hi everyone! I am from Montana and have been quilting about 10 years or so. I also do other things like crocheting and sewing. I have 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren.

Re: new on the forum

Hi and welcome to the board from a Newbie to quilting! I can't wait to see your work so I can learn! LOVE Montana, which part are you in? Sure is pretty up there in the summertime *sigH*
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome from Arkansas! I also love quilting, sewing, crocheting, I'd say etc. but that's pretty much where my skills stop I can't even knit though I'd love to try!
      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Glad to meet you. I knit and crochet, and knit on knitting machines. I'm also new to quilting. The tutorials are fantastic here. Everyone is so helpful. Jan
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome!! Glad to have you...
          Michele

Comment

Working...
          X