X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied
    Re: New from BC, Canada

Welcome, welcome! Can't wait to see your work!

Leave a comment:

• debbie
    replied

Originally posted by mslibra View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just arrived from Powell River, BC, Canada. This looks like a great place to meet fellow quilters and learn something new. I've been retired for a couple years now and spend most of my time quilting for others - never enough time to sew for myself it seems LOL. Looking forward to meeting you all
    Hi there nice to meet you I am in Alberta and brand new to quilting but I am totally addicted I have done 2 orders from here already and have had the best service the tutorials have given me the courage to try new projects. I sure wish I was closer to go to the quilt shop I know I would be in heaven the quilt shops here have very little varietiy.

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Welcome!! We are glad to have you here!! Another newbie who is retired for me to be jealous of

Leave a comment:

• mslibra
    started a topic New from BC, Canada

New from BC, Canada

Hi everyone,

Just arrived from Powell River, BC, Canada. This looks like a great place to meet fellow quilters and learn something new. I've been retired for a couple years now and spend most of my time quilting for others - never enough time to sew for myself it seems LOL. Looking forward to meeting you all
Working...
X