Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Michigan.

Hello everyone,
    I have been reading many posts because everyone has such good ideas or something of interest.
    Anne70

Re: Hi from Michigan.

Hello Anne70!
    Some really great hints, tutorials and fabric deals on the MSQC site. I am inspired each time I visit. Hope you post some pics of your quilts as I love seeing everyone's creativity.
    BTW - I am originally from Ludington, Michigan. Such a beautiful state!
    Patti
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you found us!
      Michele

Comment

Hello Anne! I'm so glad to see another Michigander on here! I'm in the Thumb area, the little city of Caro. You will absolutely love it here at the quilter's forum!!

Comment

Born and raised in KALAMAZOO

moved to Orlando (Florida) in 1980. Spent the following 10 years working at the mickey mouse house. then on to other things. Now settled in DeLand which is 24 miles west of Daytona Beach. love it here

welcome to the forum - post an album so we can look!
          Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
          hugs, Suzi
          http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
          it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Hi to all from Michigan! That's where I'm from also. I live near Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan.

Karen

Comment

Hello and welcome from a Newbie who is totally addicted and loving it!
              *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
              http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X