Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha

Aloha from Hawaii. I have figured out how to add my picts. of my quilts I have made but can't figure out how to post them lol. Can someone give me a hand. I have them in a folder. I love this forum now I can ask questions about quilting when I really get stuck since I am a fairly new quilter.

Hawaiigrammi
    sigpicHawaiigrammi

Re: Aloha

Welcome from Texas. I'm sorry I can't help you with pictures, I push buttons and click things and then the picture get posted, but, I don't know what I did. LOL Have lots of fun here it's a great group.
    Carol

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Comment

HEY SANDY - what a fantastic name and what a fantastic lady - hope you are close to our other Hawaii wonder - Ruby!!
      Welcome to the forum. I sent you a note on another post you made so hope that helps.
      Glad to meet you - from NW Missouri! Another Sandy
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Aloha and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us. Your quilt is lovely.
        Donna
        MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Aloha Sandy from the central coast of California! We have another island beauty here, Ruby!
          Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
          Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Aloha Sandy from the Leeward side...Makaha Valley!

You will love the aloha on this forum, we have a lot of fun on here. The gals are like a bunch of sisters!!

Your quilt is lovely, make sure you come back often so we get to know you.

Hugs, Ruby
            sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Aloha and E Komo Mai to the forum.

This is a wonderful place... and I can't tell you how much I've learned from everyone here. They are awesome and they are willing to share their expertise.

A very pretty quilt... thanks for sharing
              ~ Judy

When God adds a period, I'm trying very hard not to add a question mark!

Comment

Ruby it is great to know that you are here in Hawaii. Do you get together with other ladies that are quilters? I am retired other than driving the grandkids to school everyday lol, which in it self is a full time job as you know. I would love to get to know you or pick your brain on issues I am having on quilting. I am fairly new to quiting although I have been sewing since I was 16.
                sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

No I haven't gone to any quilting groups on the island as they do Hawaiian applique quilts. We'll have to get together after Easter some time. Don't know about that brain picking though. lol You can always PM (Private Message) me.

Ruby
                  sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Working...
                  X