Hello for the Lone Star State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello for the Lone Star State

Helloooo!!! My name is Cherrie and I'm a beginner quilter. It's because of the MSQC tutorials that I found the courage to make my first quilt. I was never a YouTuber but I have fould really great information and great, detailed videos from MSQC. I just completed my 3rd quilt and I'm extremely proud of myself. I can't wait to start on a new idea and I look forward to learning and getting to know the experienced and not so experienced quilters here. Thank you

Re: Hello for the Lone Star State

Hi Cherrie!

Isn't it amazing all you can find on You Tube for quilting! I love the MSQC tutorials. They always make it look fun and easy. I'm one of the newbie quilters here.
    Shelia

Comment

Welcome!! It's amazing what you can find on youtube these days....and we are so glad that you found us!!
      Michele

Comment

Hey Cherrie!

Welcome, from another beginner from Texas! I'm up in Texoma Land. I too could not have even begun quilting if it weren't for Jenny and her tutes that are just perfection! She makes everything SO easy for me!

Can't wait to see what you've made, please share!

Bridgette
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
          Hi Cherrie!

Isn't it amazing all you can find on You Tube for quilting! I love the MSQC tutorials. They always make it look fun and easy. I'm one of the newbie quilters here.
          Hello and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by shell.scraps View Post
            Welcome!! It's amazing what you can find on youtube these days....and we are so glad that you found us!!
            Thank you soo much!!! I'm glad I found you guys as well

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
              Hey Cherrie!

Welcome, from another beginner from Texas! I'm up in Texoma Land. I too could not have even begun quilting if it weren't for Jenny and her tutes that are just perfection! She makes everything SO easy for me!

Can't wait to see what you've made, please share!

Bridgette
              Thank you, I'm here in Houston. Yes Jenny and her team are amazing. Thinking about making a lap quilt out of old scrubs. Wish me luck

Comment

Working...
              X