New from Texas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Texas!!!

My name is Veronica and I'm sooo excited I found this forum! I'm a novice quilter. I've pieced a few easy pattern quilts and quilted them SITD. Now I'm ready to learn the good stuff!

Re: New from Texas!!!

Hi Veronica!

Check out the tutorials. I'm still new at quilting and love the tutorials. Great quilts and instructions.
    Shelia

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you found us. The tutorials are wonderful...I use them all the time!!
      Michele

Comment

Hi Veronica!

Welcome from another novice quilter from Texas! I too am crazy about his board and if it weren't for the tutorials, I'd have NEVER gotten started!

Bridgette
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

That's how I found this great forum..through the tutes on youtube! Can't wait to actually understand what I'm doing!

Comment

Working...
          X