Judy W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judy W

Hi, I'm a newbie from Florida-joined today. I have been quilting for a few years. My favorites are bias celtic squares. applique. I'm active in our local quilt guild meets Thurs am and a smaller group on Wed. mornings. Once a month we do charity quilts given to the local police to give to children involved in accidents or removed from home situations.
    My brother's two boys will become fathers this fall two months apart so I am busy making baby quilts. This seems to be a great web site the tutorials are very infomative. Thanks for listening. judy

Re: Judy W

Hi Judy from Suzi in DeLand Florida. glad you are here!
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Nice to meet you Judy. Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

Originally posted by pdjewelrylady View Post
        Hi Judy from Suzi in DeLand Florida. glad you are here!
        Hi Suzi, Nice meeting you. Deland that rang a bell. The owner of the Quilt shop of Deland was at a recent show in Melbourne,Fl. She had a great booth. Are you able to shop there? The shops in Vero are small.
        I 've been in Vero since 82 like it a lot except when the storms arrive. Our quild guild has about 90 members in the winter. It's very quiet here now. My two nephews who live in Maryland will have their first children in the fall about two months apart. So I'm in the process of making baby quilts. They are not going to find out the sex of the babies so that is a challenge. Hope you get this message, not sure if I'm pressing all the right buttons. judy

Comment

Working...
        X