X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sewhot
    replied
    Re: Love the Site

Yay! For new machines!! I too can't wait to see what you create with a shiny new machine!! You'll have to give us the scoop on what model you bought and if you like it!!!

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Welcome!!! Glad you are here and can't wait to see what you do with your new baby!!

Leave a comment:

• QuiltingMawMaw
    replied

Welcome from another newbie here!! Congrats on the new machine...that is very exciting. You'll be a fanatic like most of here now for sure! Enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

welcome to the board and hope you have fun here. Check out the tutorials as they have lots of information on them. And, the photos members post. They are an inspiration for all of us.

Hugs,
    quilting trish

Leave a comment:

• Brazingirl
    started a topic Love the Site

Love the Site

Hi Everyone! I love this site. I visit daily and enjoy all the tips and tricks from the tutorials and the blogs. Keep it coming.
    20 odd years ago, as a new wife, my husband bought me a used sewing machine from someone who purchased it on the Ark (pretty sure Noah's wife used it)...lol It's old, but it's a workhorse. Anyway, after raising my kids, I now have the time to devote to learning a new passion and that seems to be quilting. I can't get enough. I have finished a few projects and all from internet help. I have not taken a class yet as I am not sure they will let me in with the machine I am working on...lol
    So today I am on my way to purchase a new Janome and I am so excited. Hopefully, then I can create more and spend less time ripping out seams....as I can't seem to sew a straight seam with this "creature" called a sewing maching.
    Wish me luck!
    Keep up the good work and never stop!
Working...
X