Hello from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from PA

I am new to this forum. I have been quilting for 30+ years. I teach a beginner quilting class in my development and am very proud to say that after 3 years, they are no longer beginners!

I am now happily retired and enjoying every minute of it!. I usually quilt every day. I am married with 1 son.

I am also very lucky to live right next door to Lancaster County. I have access to several quilt shops and enjoy "petting" the fabric when I visit them.

I have been enjoying reading through the topics here on the Forum. I am going to bookmark and visit daily.

Thanks for letting me join in.

Re: Hello from PA

Welcome from Missouri!

One thing you may be interested in is our Annual Fall Forum Retreat that is held in September at the Missouri Star Retreat Center in Hamilton, Missouri. Details about the retreat can be found here https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sh...ad.php?t=82101

Comment

Welcome from SW Ohio. Hope to see more of your posts. We love to see pictures as well.
      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
      Aesop

Comment

Hello and welcome from NJ! You are blessed to live so close to many quilt shops. There are hardly any left in New Jersey. Lancaster county is where I mostly shop for fabric. Burkholders is my favorite.
        I am Sew Blessed!
        Alina

Comment

Welcome from Sunny Florida!
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Hello, neighbor. I'm in Bethlehem, PA. Lucky you living close to Lancaster.
            “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
            “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Welcome from Northeast Ohio!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Welcome 9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1617693

Comment

Hello and welcome from Canada.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome from New Orleans, LA!

Comment

Thank you all for your kind welcomes.

amartin24, I love Burkholders, too!

Comment

Welcome from the Basque Country so lucky to be able to visit so many shops of fabric, I can only dream of a trip but it is so far

Comment

I’m new here too but lurked before I joined. Welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome from my current location - Chicago. I used to visit my aunt in Reading and made it a point to stop by the Lancaster shops. I'm sure your experience will be helpful in providing some helpful information when questions arise.

Comment

Hi and welcome from Canada. I have been in that area many times. I loved to visit Intercourse. There are many lovely shops in that area.
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hello and welcome from PA. I live about one and a half hours from Lancaster. It is a little village called Hockersville, midway between Carlisle and Shippensburg if you are familiar with the area. We visit Lancaster several times a year and try to make it to Shady Maple at least once. The food is amazing! I am sure you will love the forum....enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X