No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there to all you quilters!
    I just returned home after visiting Kansas City Missouri. It certainly is a beautiful state and I had a wonderful time sightseeing in the city and nearby areas. I had seen Jenny’s tutorials but did not know about her business in Hamilton. I heard about this fabric Mecca during this vacation and had to see for myself.....Awesome! I also visited many other awesome quilt shops in Missouri. I’m looking forward to participating in this forum. I think it will be slow going for me at first as this is my first time navigating a site like this. Wishing you all happy quilting adventures!
    Sheplovr

Re: Newbie

welcome from the bottom of Kansas. Any problems just ask, there are some mighty smart people on here. Where is home?
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome from Canada's capital. I visited MO and KS last summer. Although I travelled alone to Hamilton, I never felt alone in the company of so many people who shared my quilting passion.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome from sunny Florida. lol, of course, this afternoon, it will change to cloudy/ rainy Florida.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I live in Southern California. I am an RN and have spent 30 years as a labor and delivery nurse.

Comment

I also visited Hamilton by myself....although my quilting BFF certainly wanted to join me!

Comment

We had a rainy spring here in SoCal. Yesterday 102 ....summer is here!

Comment

Sheplovr ~ Ah, another nurse. I retired from nursing in 2009. After 20 years as a stay-at-home mom, I returned to nursing by necessity (DH got disabled & medically retired); I worked 18 yrs. at the local hosp. in rehab, then med-surg. As soon as possible, I took up quilting & haven't looked back. Quilting really is my therapy! and keeps me sane, since I have to be at home so much with caregiving.

Comment

Welcome from Arizona
                  bjsmith57

Comment

Welcome from Northern California! I grew up in San Diego County and still have a lot of family there!
                    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                    X