God afternoon from northwestern Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God afternoon from northwestern Maine

Good morning everyone. I just joined the forum and am excited to be here. I’m new to quilting and will be looking for help with different things, some of which may seem basic to everyone here but as I said I am very new to quilting. I look forward to all the advice and help I will get from you all!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day!

Peggy

Re: God afternoon from northwestern Maine

Hi Peggy, welcome from sunny and hot Florida! We love to share and look at all of the things folks have created.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Hello Peggy and welcome from So. California. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Questions are opportunities for us to help/learn from the advice/answers that others share. For me it is nice to be reminded of the basics... lessen my time spent with Mr. Seam Ripper!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, where it's sunny & 80 deg., but we're expecting thunderstorms this afternoon. Enjoy your new hobby.

Comment

Welcome from the Basque Country in the north of Spain, I hope to see some of your work and do not hesitate to ask someone to answer and solve your questions, this is an incredible forum full of wonderful people

Comment

Welcome from Utah soon, very soon to be Missouri.

Comment

Another Welcome from Florida! I HOPE you are near a Marden's!

My sister plans to retire to Maine in a few years (from SFO). We are planning a family vacaton there this October. I am booking my ticket on Southwest because you can check two bags up to 50 lbs each, no additional charge!
              Donna

Comment

Welcome from New York. Maine is on my "want to go there" list. I'm glad you joined us here. It's a wonderful place to share and learn. Looking forward to getting to know you.
                Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri! You will get lots of help here, just ask.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Ohio. There aren't any questions you cannot ask...someone will always be here to help.
                    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                    Aesop

Comment

Welcome Peggy from Canada's capital. Don't be afraid to ask forum members, even search for topics in the older threads.

I don't know if you are close enough to go, but the Vermont Quilt Festival is at the end of June, Essex Junction I think. I went a few years ago, even though I am not at that calibre of quilting, it is inspirational and great for ideas. Also there were a lot of vendors, and I picked up lots of gadgets and fabrics. I plan on going again this year, as there is a one day bus tour and I don't need to worry about the driving.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome from Ohio! So glad to have you join the forum! It’s a wealth of information and support!

Comment

Welcome from NW Minnesota! I'm a self-taught quilter, and I've learned a lot from reading the posts on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X