Lonely = Mary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lonely = Mary

Hi! I’m Mary, called Lonely for two reasons. One it’s the name of a cat I found and took in and the other because I live in a wilderness area with very few people. I began sewing and making quilts in the eighties. I didn’t know anyone who made a quilt so I did my best! Two batts and backing was a flannel queen sheet! The kids love them because they were huge and warm. Perfect for the Wisconsin climate! I learned how to quilt from a guild I joined in 2007.
    I like to island camp, quilt, and garden! I plan on learning a few tricks of the trade that I need answers to about sewing techniques? Where would I go? Not very good at computers but learning!

Re: Lonely = Mary

Hello Mary, I guess technically we are neighbors since I live in Milwaukee. Welcome to the club we are so glad to have you. You will find lots of friends and company here as you get to know all of us. We will try to help you solve your sewing problems, or if you just want to complain about any old thing that bugs you that's fine too. Before long you will find yourself jumping in with your opinions or teaching us a thing or two!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
      Donna

Comment

Hi Mary and welcome from northern California!

Jeannette

Comment

Hello Mary and welcome to the forum from Michigan. Hope you enjoy it here!

💫 Star lover

Comment

Welcome from Northeast Ohio!

Welcome 1.jpg

Comment

Welcome from another Wisconsin gal!

Beth
              Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

My Granddaughter is in Tampa! She works for an airline. I have two Grandchildren. They are 23years apart! I so enjoy quilting. It helps me to be active and giving! When did you start quilting? Lonely

Comment

I was born and raised in Racine. It has changed so much! Thank you for the Welcome!

Comment

Hi and welcome from Canada. Join us in our daily chats so we get to know each other. You won't be 'lonely' here for very long.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. Glad you joined us, Mary. You will find lots of inspiration and quilty friends here.
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Well here is another Wisconsin girl saying hi and welcome.

Comment

Welcome Mary, from Jax, FL. I hope you'll enjoy being a part of the group.
                          Katrina
                          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Welcome Mary! I'm proud to say that Mary is a good friend of mine and loves nothing more than taking her rotary cutter out for a long ride. Looks like you are in good company with several members coming from your neck of the woods. Mary is responsible for pointing out this forum to me. We decided it would be a good fit for both of us.

Comment

The more the merrier! Welcome also SouthPStitches! Do you have a real name you can use here, otherwise we might end up calling you SPS lol!!

Comment

Working...
                              X