Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New quilter!

Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself. I am a novice quilter. I just started in December. I am very interested in learning techniques and new and interesting ways to put fabrics together. I have made 2 quilts so far!

Re: New quilter!

Welcome from Northeast Ohio! You will find lots of friendly folks and helpful information here!

Welcome 1.jpg

Comment

Two quilts in less than three months...i'd say you are off to a good start. Welcome to the wonderful world of quilting, and to the forum.

Comment

Welcome from Oregon!
        Pam

Comment

A warm welcome from the UK.

Comment

Hello Maddie and welcome to the forum from Michigan. Lots of helpful folks here....and lots of ideas too. We love pics and we’re happy to help.....somebody always has a good answer to questions. So happy you’ve joined us!

💫 Star lover

Comment

Thank you! I will post pics when I get a chance.

Comment

Welcome from Sunny FL. This is a great place to learn and grow in your new hobby.
                Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Hello and welcome from Wisconsin! Where do you live? Well you have made two quilts so that means you are no longer a beginner!! You will love it here on the Forum, and we look forward to getting to know you too.

Comment

Welcome from MA! You will love the friendly folks on this Forum!
                    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Welcome from the Basque Country I hope we see each other very often and we can see their works

Comment

Working...
                      X