Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebecca

Hi,

I'm a resident of California, but have just moved, with my husband, to London for a couple of years. Besides playing tourist, I've brought over a closet full of fabrics that I intend to use up and turn into quilts. Discovered Missouri Star Quilt Company recently and love it. I hope they do many additional tutorials in the future. I've watched the current ones over and over again.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Re: Rebecca

Hi Rebecca

Wow that's quite a move you made. I bet it is neat seeing all the architecture. I have watched the videos over and over also and looking forward to many more. Happy quilting and playing tourist!
    Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
      Hi Rebecca

Wow that's quite a move you made. I bet it is neat seeing all the architecture. I have watched the videos over and over also and looking forward to many more. Happy quilting and playing tourist!
      Thanks Shelia,

I see you're from Texas. We enjoyed 7 1/2 years in Houston before moving to California. Fond memories. Both my girls were born there. The only drawback to being here, I have to ship my MSQC purchases to CA. Too expensive to ship here. I guess it'll be Christmas in August when I go back for a visit. Buying fabric here is super exspensive and no quilting shops in central London. Boohoo!!!
      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Welcome!!

Well...that's one way to bust your stash...don't ship any more fabrics to your home!! I"ll have to remember that...moving to London may have been a good thing LOL...
        Michele

Comment

Hi Rebecca

I live near the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Sorry to hear you have to wait to get your fabrics when you come back, but I bet it will be like Christmas!
          Shelia

Comment

Working...
          X