New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Here

Ginette, to post a picture with the Img button you see above where you enter text you'll need to already have your photos uploaded to an online album of sorts. You'll see this...

[ img ] [ / img ] (only without extra spaces.)

Copy the image location url and paste in between the two brackets like this.

[ img ] past image location here [ / img ]

To make sure it works you can preview your entry before you post it./

OR you can Upload the picture as an attachment directly from your computer... which you'll find BELOW where you type your post.

Good luck! I can't wait to see your quilts!

Comment

It is not working for me...I am on facebook..I have some of my quilts on there if you want to see them or can you tell me where i can upload my pictures....I would love to show you,,,

Ginette

Comment

Originally posted by ginettep48
        It is not working for me...I am on facebook..I have some of my quilts on there if you want to see them or can you tell me where i can upload my pictures....I would love to show you,,,

Ginette
        I am so glad you brought this up! I have had a bit of trouble myself...I did not know to look under the comment box. But, I think I have figured it out, so, go to post reply...scroll down to the bottom of the page...There you will see two tabs the first says options, the second says upload attachment. Click on upload attachment. There you will be able to "browse" your files and upload pictures to your replies!
        Hope this helps!
        Good luck!
        Natalie

Comment

which format do you use to upload pictures..I amd trying not working..

Ginette

Comment

I think it needs to be a jpeg... billnye are there other supported formats?
            To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

you also need to have your pics uploaded to an outside storage like photobucket or something of that nature....then it should give you the [img] code that will allow you to put it in your messages...
              Michele

Comment

You don't need to have pics uploaded to photobucket, flickr, or anything else if they are saved on your computer in jpeg format. If you have them saved you jus click the "upload attachment" tab located under the text area where you would type a post or reply post. You can then either type the document location into the filename box or easier and recommended you can browse your files and click the one you want, then press enter or open, click "Add the file" and wait while it uploads. After it uploads a box will appear under the text box with the file info in it. You should position your cursor where you want the image to appear and click "place inline"
                That's it!

If you already have your images hosted somewhere you can use the image codes they provide or you can get them by right clicking the image and looking under properties for the images url. I prefer just to upload my pictures directly from my computer. but to each his own right

Comment

ahhhh...didn't notice the "upload attachment" tab at the bottom...only saw the IMG tag at the top...

very cool and much easier!! Thanks!!
                  Michele

Comment

Originally posted by shell.scraps
                    ahhhh...didn't notice the "upload attachment" tab at the bottom...only saw the IMG tag at the top...

Hehe! I'm all for easy!

Comment

Originally posted by stitchywoman
                      Originally posted by shell.scraps

Hehe! I'm all for easy!

shhhhhh...don't tell everyone.... :twisted:
                      Michele

Comment

ok i hope this works...I have uploanded some Of my quilts....I have to find more of my pictures..please tell me what you think..

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/ginettep/

happy looking
                        Ginette

Comment

Ginette,

Very pretty quilts. I like your choice of colors!
                          Niki

Comment

Ginette,
                            Your quilts are fabulous! My little boy would DIE over that cars quilt!

Comment

They are beautiful! My first thought was that you must really like Halloween 'til I saw the picture that says you made them for the neighbor kids... then my jaw dropped! Holy cow you're nice! What lucky friends you have!

Comment

Ginette, your quilts are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Comment

Working...
                                X