• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Hello,
    How does the weekly give away work?

Re: hello

Hi Susan, All you have to do is read the thread that says "Week 45 (hurry, cause week 46 should be starting any time) read the first entry, where it tells us who won last week's freebie, and it also asks a question. At the bottom of the page hit "reply to thread", answer the question, and you are entered. At the end of the week, everyone who posts on the thread is assigned a number, and a random number is drawn and the person assigned to that #(we don't see that part) wins! They then post the next week's question (which will be Week 46) along with the winner!

Comment

SondraR, great explanation!! Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by SondraR View Post
        Hi Susan, All you have to do is read the thread that says "Week 45 (hurry, cause week 46 should be starting any time) read the first entry, where it tells us who won last week's freebie, and it also asks a question. At the bottom of the page hit "reply to thread", answer the question, and you are entered. At the end of the week, everyone who posts on the thread is assigned a number, and a random number is drawn and the person assigned to that #(we don't see that part) wins! They then post the next week's question (which will be Week 46) along with the winner!

That's exactly it!! Thanks Sondra for picking up my slack while I was away from my puter!!
        Michele

Comment

I'm a late nighter, so I just happened to catch it before anyone else! I check in at LEAST once a night!!!

Comment

I don't remember if I introduced myself or not. At the risk of being forward, here goes. My name is Jan Luna and I live in the fingerlakes region of western New York. We have lots of farms and vineyards. I love it here. I live near Canandaigua Lake. Canandaigua is a Seneca word that means the "chosen spot."
            I am new to quilting. I have knitting machines plus I hand knit, crochet, read books constantly, and do the books for my husbands business, and I answer the phone for him.
            I have 3 kids. Two sons and a daughter, and six grandchildren. My husband is a great guy as he puts up with all my hobbies. He also cooks, so we take turns in the kitchen. I clean up if he cooks and he does if I do.
            That about covers it. I have been lurking on this site for weeks now and I love it!!! The tutorials are wonderful. I have learned so much. Jenny is such a good teacher. She deserves many kudos. Jan
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
            X