Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the North!

Hello

I'm new to quilting and I've been perusing this site a lot. And the tutorials!

Just made my first quilt and as I was scratching my head at looking for advice for the next ones, this place popped up

Still getting my feet wet, but hope to learn more and meet more quilty friends!

Thanks!
    ~Copper
    Attached Files

Re: Greetings from the North!

Hello and welcome to the forum from Michigan! Happy you've joined us; this is a GREAT place!

💫 Star lover

Comment

Your first quilt is just beautiful! What a great job. You will learn a lot here and have plenty of inspiration with all the beautiful projects that are shared. Welcome from Arizona

Comment

That's a very pretty quilt - Congratulations! So happy you found us. Yes, the tutorials are addicting and plentiful. Hope you investigate Block magazine. Much better than the run-of-the-mill mags you find on the grocery store displays.

So how far North are you? Hope you are staying warm!

Comment

Thank you, neighbor XD

Comment

Originally posted by azmotogirl View Post
            Your first quilt is just beautiful! What a great job. You will learn a lot here and have plenty of inspiration with all the beautiful projects that are shared. Welcome from Arizona
            Thanks! I bet you recognize the pattern Glad I did it, but wish I had done a different pattern as my first XD

Comment

Originally posted by Judy, USMC View Post
              That's a very pretty quilt - Congratulations! So happy you found us. Yes, the tutorials are addicting and plentiful. Hope you investigate Block magazine. Much better than the run-of-the-mill mags you find on the grocery store displays.

So how far North are you? Hope you are staying warm!
              I'm in Minnesota, aka ManySnowTa. I've peaked at it, but I'm more of a magazine collector. Starting at the end would drive me crazy :3

Comment

Welcome from chilly Florida
                Maggie

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

Comment

Welcome from Ottawa, Canada. There are lots of great tutorials and plenty of helpful tips shared by everyone.
                  You might want to check out the group's, as they provide motivation and specific help.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                  X