Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Arizona!

Hi all,

My name is LuLu and I am new to quilting. I just started quilting this past May but have really fallen in love with quilting. My sister has taught me a lot and I've also learned so much from this forum. I want to thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me. I want to participate in the forums to continue to learn this craft and maybe be able to help someone with what I have learned.

Although I only have been quilting for a short time I already have many UFOs! There is so many things I want to make that I find myself starting many projects but not always finishing them. My next stop is joining the UFO challenge.

Thanks for having me in your group. I look forward to getting to know y'all!

LuLu

Re: Hello from Arizona!

Welcome and hi from an unusually cold North Carolina. The forum is a great place to ask questions, learn and connect with the most caring group of people you will ever get to know.
    :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Jeannette

Comment

Hello Lulu, so happy you've joined us. Welcome to the forum from freezing Michigan.

💫 Star lover

Comment

Hello and Welcome from what is usually sunny FL. But today it's snow expecting FL, I didn't leave NC to come to FL for what I could have had at home. It's a wonderful day for quilting though!
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Hi LuLu and welcome to the forum from Missouri. So glad you joined us!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hi Lulu and welcome to the forum. We're glad you joined us.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Arizona quilter...... Hope you live close to some of our great quilt shops here. If you are in the Phx area, there is a quilt show at the end of January that you might enjoy!!

Comment

Welcome from Northern California. We hope to be moving to Arizona within the next two years!
                  Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I am in the Phoenix area and will try to make it. Sounds fun and dangerous (to my wallet!)

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
                      Welcome from Northern California. We hope to be moving to Arizona within the next two years!
                      I have always lived here and don't know anything else but I love it here. I hope you will too!

Comment

Yes, very dangerous but oh so enjoyable!! So much to see and so little time!! We always get a carload of friends together to attend. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Hello to you from another quilter in Arizona. I hope you'll love it here and enjoy exploring and discovering the wonderful things there are to enjoy. Maybe we'll bump into each other at the quilt show in January. It's lots of fun.

Comment

Welcome from Ohio!

Comment

Welcome from Arizona
                              bjsmith57

Comment

Working...
                              X