Hey whats up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey whats up

Hi, on the internet i go by ghandibot, I've been quilting only a few months now but I've been really enjoying it. I have a brother xl2600i which I am quickly outgrowing. Cutting yardage has been frustrating so I have been using charm packs , its also great how they come pre coordinated. Ive always wanted to make things but then wouldnt be happy with how they turn out but with quilting its not an issue. Right now im working on a pinwheel wallhanging using charm packs, 60 blocks, i figure after that ill be kinda good at pinwheels.

about my name, Gandhi-Bot is one of the top rated beers in the world, it was brewed down the street from my high school and is my favorite. a few years ago there was a lawsuit and New England Brewing Company was forced to change the name and artwork.

Re: Hey whats up

Welcome from Wisconsin, it is always great having new people join!

Comment

And welcome from coastal North Carolina! You'll love it here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

And once you get the hang of the pinwheels, a whole new world of possiblities will be awaiting you. So many ways to use those half square triangles to make beautiful quilts.

Comment

Welcome to the quilting world. There are so many directions to take and fun projects. It's hard to know where to start, but with your pinwheel project you are learning a very versatile building block. Enjoy! Interesting about the beer - I'd never heard of it, but I'm not a New Englander, or a beer enthusiast.

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Jeannette

Comment

Welcome from Idaho!
              Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Hi and welcome from Massachusetts :-)

Comment