Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from St. Louis Missouri! Love the Missouri Star Quilt Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from St. Louis Missouri! Love the Missouri Star Quilt Co.

I am a new member from St. Louis Missouri. Found the MSQC on YouTube about 6 months ago and have been hooked ever since.

Re: New member from St. Louis Missouri! Love the Missouri Star Quilt Co.

Welcome from another St. Louisan. Not technically, just SW of there near Fenton. We have a couple of peeps from St. Louis. Jean Sewing Machine and Tamsterg are also from here. You will love it here...and you have got to make the trip to MSQC.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum from south-central MO.....glad you joined us.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome! I live in Tennessee, but our kids live in St. Louis, so we're there fairly often. Love The Quilted Fox! It's a "must" whenever we are in town.

Comment

Welcome from Southeast Missouri, near Cape Girardeau. Seems to be lots of Missouri quilters here!

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin! We love having new members. Tell us more about yourself.

Comment

Welcome from northeast Missouri! You're gonna love it here and be sure to visit Hamilton!
              Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Hi Sara! I'm in Minnesota. I have visited Jenny's shops 3 times as I travel to an annual quilt retreat in Branson. How far a drive would it be for you to visit MSQC?

Comment

Welcome from northwest Missouri

Comment

Hour south of MSQC and just North of Kansas City Mo. Hello.

Comment

Hi I am in Florissant, Mo! Glad to have another St. Louisian on our forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum from cold, snowy Idaho! I lived in St Charles for a few years back in the 80s. I haven't been back to visit in probably 11 years or so.
                        Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Working...
                        X