Renee says hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renee says hello

I'm new here, and also a beginner at sewing in general....I will probably be asking lots of stupid questions
    so please be patient with me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Renee says hello

Welcome from Kansas! We were all new once. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we are a helpful bunch!
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

welcome from Basque Country, this is a wonderful forum and the people very friendly

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. There is no such thing as a stupid question around here. Ask as many times as you need to until you understand something.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hello and Welcome!! I had never sewed anything until last year. I've asked lots of questions and the nice people on this forum have been very helpful to me. I'm sure you will have the same experience with them.

Jeannette

Comment

Hello and welcome from Southern Cal. I gave up sewing for many years and so glad I came across Jenny and her tutorials. With quilting I have fallen by in love with sewing. And when a frustrating moment turns into an "aha.. now I get it moment", it can be so rewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
              Welcome to the forum from Missouri. There is no such thing as a stupid question around here. Ask as many times as you need to until you understand something.
              Barb took the words right out of my mouth. There are no stupid questions or quilt police. But beware, we are enablers. Hi and welcome from Canada.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee

Comment

Thank you all so much, from Mississippi, btw...

Comment

Ask away Renee! Welcome from Kentucky.
                    *~* Myrna *~*
                    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Working...
                    X