replied
    Re: Hi, new to Missouri Star Quilt Company Forum

Welcome from Arizona

Leave a comment:

• pjyoder414@yahoo.com
    replied

Welcome Caroline,

I'm relative new member also and I have to tell you, I love this forum and the Missouri Quilt Co is the best. The people are so helpful and their products are great. Enjoy both the forum and the MQC.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Hello and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.Good luck finding your fabric,sometimes you can find recent lines on Ebay and Etsy.

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied

Welcome from Texas! I'm sure you'll like it here.

Leave a comment:

• Mimi_Howard
    replied

welcome from southern California

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Welcome from Washington! That fabric you are looking for is beautiful! It was the deal one day we were at the forum. I know several people also bought yardage of it as well. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Yanna
    replied

Welcome to the forum from Southeast Louisiana.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Welcome from Missouri. Hope you can find the fabric you are looking for. Doubt you will find it on sale at M* again though.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Hi Cheryl! I bought yardage of that fabric and agree it is so beautiful! Hope you can find it! MSQC rarely runs the same fabrics as daily deals twice.

I looked up Dexter, NY, and see you are close to Watertown. My daughter moved to Massena, NY a year ago, and we fly in and out of Syracuse to get to her town. I drive right by Dexter on my way up I 81. We have a forum friend in Kingston ON, you and she are practically neighbors! We get together with a couple of other Canadian members when I go up to visit! Maybe you can join us next time we plan a get together!

Glad to have you on the forum! Be sure to show us your projects when you finish them!

Leave a comment:

• GaGa
    replied

Welcome to the forum!! M* had that layer cake as a dd in September. I was in Hamilton and they sold out pretty quickly. Maybe they'll offer it again when they have it back in stock.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

Hi welcome from Wisconsin!! You will LOVE it here. The people are great and there is always interesting discussions going on. You will learn lots and make many new friends.
    That dragonfly fabric is really pretty. Also pretty expensive lol! Nancy's Notions carries it $11.99/yard. You will just have to keep checking websites for a sale, and hopefully you will find one eventually, it could be a long wait. Or you never know, it could go on sale tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• CraftyJnet
    replied

Welcome to the forum from California

Leave a comment:

• Lori63
    replied

Welcome from Kansas!

You can always put that fabric on your wish list and they will let you know when it's back in stock.

And definitely post pics of your quilts! We would love to see them!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Welcome to the forum from Missouri.

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

Welcome from Colorado! I was born in NY state, but I haven't lived there since I was a toddler. I've lived in 8 states; I like Colorado the best. We've been here 38 yrs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X