Old quilter; new to forum! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old quilter; new to forum! :-)

Hi, I'm interested in knowing if any of Jenny's tutorials are printable so that I don't have watch each step over again while I'm working on a new block. Thanks, Mary

Re: Old quilter; new to forum! :-)

Originally posted by mbjamm View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in knowing if any of Jenny's tutorials are printable so that I don't have watch each step over again while I'm working on a new block. Thanks, Mary
    You can download a video transcript (no pictures), but I suspect that's not quite what you are looking for. MSQ sells printed patterns for many of the quilts that Jenny demonstrates in her videos.

Comment

Several of the patterns are also in Block magazine. You can get, I think, two paper patterns for the cost of the magazine which holds several. It is available either in paper format or online, which I get. Online, it is $1 cheaper. It is also just as nice as the printed form (I bought the first issue in both formats).
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

you can also check below the tutorial to see if they have done a transcript yet. Also check on the blog. Sometimes they have them in print.
        sigpic

Comment

I just stop the tutorial when I need to and then restart. You can even back up a bit if you want. I don't know about printed instructions.
          Patrice S

Comment

Working...
          X