X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanna
    replied
    Re: Newbie from Australia

Welcome Susan to the forum from Southeast Louisiana.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Welcome from Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Stephanie5511
    replied

Hi everyone, I'm new too, here in Houston Texas, but a native San Diego transplant. I have only been sewing for about a year and mostly garments. Quilting will be a new endeavor. I am not sure what is a safe pattern to start with, I binged watched almost all of Jenni's tutorials LOL. - Stephanie

Leave a comment:

• MaryUK
    replied

Hello from England. You'll really enjoy yourself on this forum. My SIL and niece live just outside Geelong Victoria.

Leave a comment:

• CraftyJnet
    replied

Hello and Welcome from California, USA

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

Hello and welcome to the forum from Chicago, Illinois, USA. Fall is almost over and winter is coming in our hemisphere. We have quite a few Aussies who participate here. Don't worry if you don't get a reply to your posts right away - there is a wide time difference!

Leave a comment:

• susan007au
    replied

I'm in Perth, and hallelujah the sun is finally starting to break through the dreary winter clouds.

Leave a comment:

• just4me
    replied

Welcome to the forum from another Aussie........I'm over in Victoria. Whereabouts in WA are you...I have a sister at Peaceful Bay. Enjoy your time here.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Hello and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.I'm glad you joined us.

Leave a comment:

• susan007au
    started a topic Newbie from Australia

Newbie from Australia

Hi , I'm from Western Australia. I've been quilting for a couple of years, but still very very new at this art. I look forward to reading and hopefully being able to reply on the forum. Forums area also very new to me.
Working...
X