Newbie from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Australia

Hi , I'm from Western Australia. I've been quilting for a couple of years, but still very very new at this art. I look forward to reading and hopefully being able to reply on the forum. Forums area also very new to me.

Re: Newbie from Australia

Hello and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.I'm glad you joined us.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Welcome to the forum from another Aussie........I'm over in Victoria. Whereabouts in WA are you...I have a sister at Peaceful Bay. Enjoy your time here.

Comment

I'm in Perth, and hallelujah the sun is finally starting to break through the dreary winter clouds.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from Chicago, Illinois, USA. Fall is almost over and winter is coming in our hemisphere. We have quite a few Aussies who participate here. Don't worry if you don't get a reply to your posts right away - there is a wide time difference!

Comment

Hello and Welcome from California, USA

Jeannette

Comment

Hello from England. You'll really enjoy yourself on this forum. My SIL and niece live just outside Geelong Victoria.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new too, here in Houston Texas, but a native San Diego transplant. I have only been sewing for about a year and mostly garments. Quilting will be a new endeavor. I am not sure what is a safe pattern to start with, I binged watched almost all of Jenni's tutorials LOL. - Stephanie

Comment

Welcome from Canada.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome Susan to the forum from Southeast Louisiana.

Comment

Working...
                    X