X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanna
    replied
    Re: New Member

Welcome Donna to the forum from Southeast Louisiana.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Hi Donna welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.The forum is a very helpful and friendly place.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Hi Donna......welcome to the forum. Like Barb said.....we understand the quilting bug........and there is no cure.

When you are up late at night check for a night owl thread.

Leave a comment:

• CraftyJnet
    replied

Welcome from northern California

Leave a comment:

• baskets4deb
    replied

Hi Donna, and welcome from Idaho!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Hi Donna and welcome to the forum from Missouri. Glad you joined us....we understand your quilting bug!!

Leave a comment:

• carolynrae
    replied

Welcome Donna from southern California.

Leave a comment:

• DonnaLou1705
    started a topic New Member

Hello Everyone,

I've been browsing the Missouri Star Quilt Company's site for months now ... love all the fabrics and notions; and have watched and saved almost all the tutorials available from Jenny Doan - just love all her techniques.
    Earlier this evening, I noticed the "Community" area of the site, and decided to venture in - so I posted some information about myself, and uploaded a few albums.

Now I'm looking forward to getting to know you. My family and friends just don't get the "quilting bug" I seem to be infected with, but I'm sure you each understand it. Now it's just about 3:30 am here on the east coast so I'll be calling it a night. Tomorrow I plan on checking in on the "Groups" section. Hope to be in touch soon.
Working...
X