New Member here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member here.

Hi, I became a Missouri Star fan years ago.I am a slow quilter.I love e building stash. So, I thought I would see what other quilters in the forum were up to.

Re: New Member here.

Hi. I'm focusing on finishing some UFOs. I finished two last week and almost done with a third. Unfortunately, those are just a fraction of my UFOs.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Last edited by KaylaWalker; September 18, 2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Hi Nora, and welcome from Idaho!

I've been working on Jenny's Super Easy Hourglass. I've made it larger and have 2 more rows assembled and ready to add. Today I've been sewing some JoAnn's fleece rements into blankets for the local Humane Society. They posted on facebook on Friday that they needed small blankets for the cat kennels. I made one and took it in Saturday to see if that was what they wanted. I made 6 more today and will deliver them tomorrow.
      Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Welcome Nora to the forum from Southeast Louisiana.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!!!!

Right now I am working on envelope quilt wall hangings for my Grand -Kids.
          I found a tutorial on you tube that I am using, but I really wanted to use a 3 part tutorial that Alex Anderson had on QNN TV but I can't find it anymore.
          I wonder if anyone here can find it?!
          ~Kathy~

Comment

Welcome from Missouri

Comment

Hi, Nora, and welcome to the forum from Missouri. Right now I'm making zippered pouches and some machine embroidery. I have fabric coming for a Christmas quilt.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hi Nora - welcome! Right now I'm working on Christmas quilt blocks for a swap, a lap quilt for a wedding (in two weeks - yikes!), and a purse for myself

Comment

Working...
                X