Newbie too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie too!

I'm really new at Quiting, but I sew, embroidery, by hand and machine, knit and crochet, crochet is my main stay and I'm loving the quilting fabric and colors to choose. I hope to learn lots and lots from you all that are experts and ones that have been in it for life. My mom and her best friend tease me with what they produce. They quilt all the time. Thanks for letting me join. We are making a trip the last of Oct 2016 to your quilting town and there are 6 of us and i'm the youngest. We are all very excited and are staying in the newest cabins that opened his summer.
    Deena Paine

Re: Newbie too!

Hi Deena, ad welcome from Idaho!
    Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Welcome, Deena, from Missouri! You'll love Hamilton!
      Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Hi Deena ,welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.I hope you have a wonderful trip to Missouri,that's something on my dream list (someday maybe)
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Hi Deena! and Welcome from California

Jeannette

Comment

Hi Deena. Welcome from central Arkansas. You will love your visit to Hamilton. I've been three times and each time it's like a quilter's Disneyworld. Have fun and safe travels.

Comment

Hello and welcome from Wisconsin! Lucky for you that your Mom is a quilter she will be able to show you so many things that the rest of us had to figure out on their own or through You Tube. And never underestimate the power of a Jenny Doan Video! She makes everything look easy and doable! Have fun channeling your inner quilter!

Comment

Working...
              X