Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member...need help putting together a grandmothers flower garden quilt

Hi, quilters:
    I putter at quilting, meaning....I put together quilt blocks, quilt tops, but have yet to complete any one beyond a baby size quilt. Am working on a Grandmothers Flower garden quilt, made several 'flowers'. Now how do I join them? Thanks For all help!

Re: New member...need help putting together a grandmothers flower garden quilt

I'm sorry I can't help with your question but just wanted to say welcome to the forum!!!

Comment

Not sure of the answer but bumping this up for you. Someone will know......
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Welcome to the forum Kymann!
        You put those blocks together the same way you made them.....or you might want to applique them onto a block or another quilt top!
        There are many videos on youtube to help with ideas, Good Luck!
        ~Kathy~

Comment

There is a diamond shaped piece that completes the joining. Been a while since I made one, but I thinks its 4 pieces

Comment

Working...
          X