Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, my name is Beth and I live in Michigan and Arizona.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my name is Beth and I live in Michigan and Arizona.

I am 12 inches short of binding for a quilt I have made for my sister. It is from Marcus fabric, American Bouquet line, and it is the textured-looking medium-blue fabric. I would only need a piece 3 inches wide and 12-13 inches long. Thanks for any help or suggestions anyone may have. Beth

Re: Hi, my name is Beth and I live in Michigan and Arizona.

Welcome Beth! Sorry I can't help you but hopefully someone will come along who can. Although if you have something that coordinates you could do your binding in two colors. I've done my binding before with several colors. It ends up looking pretty cool!
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Binding can be made with multiple fabrics. Sorry you came up short. Next time, before you begin sewing on binding, measure the perimeter of your quilt, add 10" & have your binding strips all sewn together & ready to go to make sure you have enough. It's a bummer to run out so close to the end. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome Beth, oh bummer, but you can fix it by just adding more binding if your tail is to short to add on then rip some out so you can add on. go for it even if its a different color wont be noticed on the binding. Just get er done....

Comment

Hi Beth and Welcome!! I'm sorry I can't help with your binding.

Jeannette

Comment

Working...
          X