Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone

My name is Cathy from the Great state of Michigan
    I have been quilting and piecing for about 16-17 years I have 5 children and 11 grandchildren with the 12th grandaughteronher way in November. The it will be an even 6 boys and 6 girls I an so excited this grandbaby is my baby's 1st I have to say I 💘 Missouri Star quilt it is the 1
    #1 best!. I started hand piecing and hand quilting. Then decided to grab the old sewing machine out and haven't stopped since. The latest quilt I'm working on is yes. A baby quilt
    Attached Files

Re: Hi Everyone

Hi, and Welcome! So glad you decided to join us. Love the colors in the baby quilt.

Comment

Welcome, Cathy, from Missouri!! I also have 5 children and 12 grandchildren - 6 boys and 6 girls too. I love your quilt! Visit often!!
      Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello and Welcome!! Your quilt is lovely.

Jeannette

Comment

Welcome from Texas.

Comment

Welcome neighbor, I am from Wisconsin! This forum is the best ever. The people are great, they are so sincerely helpful about everything plus there's lots of other interesting and fun conversations going at all times. Love your quilt and oh my you have a big family there!

Comment

Hello and Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.Make sure to stop in often.
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Welcome from Southern California.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri....glad you joined us.
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Winterthur/Switzerland. Thanks for sharing these great looking Projects with us. I very love the colour combination and I am nosy how the ready quilts will look like

Comment

Welcome from MA! Beautiful quilts!!
                        sigpicThat which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.... Keep Moving Forward !!... :icon_calm:

Comment

Hello and welcome from Massachusetts

Comment

Thank you everyone fun to get to know others with the addiction of quilting 😬 I borrowed my daughters sewing machine am kinda in the mod to not give it back lol. Do anyone out there have designs on old quilt patterns that have changed your thinking "ooo that's going to be to hard to do," like the wedding ring quilt I love the pattern but man oh man it just looks to hard to accomplish with out being in your sewing room that your family is about to put in a police report of a missing person?

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum. Love the colours of the quilts.

Comment

Working...
                              X