Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from South Louisiana--

Hi
    I am from Raceland, a little community about 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans. I try to get to the French Quarter as often as I can. I love people watching in the city while having beignets and coffee. I spend as much time as I can find in my sewing room. I retired about 7 years ago and I have made about a 100 quilts of various sizes. I am self taught and am learning new things everytime I work on a new project.
    My husband is also retired and we now have a new job.. we take care of one of our grandbabies 4-5 days a week so his mom can go to work. He is so much fun. He is 16 months old. We have him sleep over one night a week. Babies are so muc fun. Our 21 month old grandbaby is here at least once a week so they can play together. He also gets to stay over night once a week. This gives their parents a free night for a full night of sleep!
    I always heard grandbabies were special but I had no idea how great it is to have them. We know they will grow up fast so we try to spend as much time as we can with them......sorry, but I get carried away when I talk about these babies. Since we have them I am not able to sew as much as before but I still find time in the evenings to sew!
    hugs from Louisiana,
    beebee

Re: Hello from South Louisiana--

Welcome!! Glad to have you here. You can talk about those babies as much as you want.....
    Michele

Comment

Re: Hello from South Louisiana--

Hi! Can you see me waving? I'm from west-central LA, just outside of Many, near Toledo Bend. We used to live in Chalmette, moved here after Katrina. I don't know if I'll ever have grandkids, so I have 5 (outside) dogs and spoil them rotten! LOL!

Nancy

Comment

Working...
      X