Hello from New Zealand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from New Zealand!

My name is Julie and I'm a beginner with patchwork and quilting. I'm currently working on a small quilt based on the Ohio Star block and loving it! I've been sewing since I was about nine years old and have inherited my mother's Bernina 830 Record sewing machine which is a wonderful machine and is serving me well. Looking forward to meeting other quilters here.

Re: Hello from New Zealand!

Aloha Julie from Kauai! Happy you joined the forum!
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Hello Julie from very hot North Texas! So glad you joined the forum. There are a lot of amazing people here always ready to help when you need it!

Comment

Welcome Julie from a very hot Atlanta Georgia.

Comment

Hello from Memphis, TN! My daughter lives in New Zealand too! She lives in Porirua. She is also a quilter!

Comment

Hi there! Welcome from Southeast Missouri. Several hours away from M*, sadly. I hear New Zealand is a beautiful place to live!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.Glad you joined us.
              :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Thank you all for your warm welcomes!

Comment

Welcome from England, you'll find lots of friends on this forum. New Zealand is a place would love to visit!

Comment

Working...
                  X