Hello from central Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from central Texas!

Hi everyone, my name is Joyce and I live in Texas. I have been quilting for about twenty years off and on. I was married for 44 years and have two daughters and five grandchildren. After I divorced five years ago, I have really started quilting like crazy. I also crochet baby hats to donate to the hospital on Ft. Hood. Fabric and yarn have taken over my house, lol.

Re: Hello from central Texas!

Joyce, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are already addicted to fabric.......that will save us some work! We are a bunch of enablers who spend lots of time tempting each other with bargains that we have found.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I have always loved fabric. When my daughters were little , I made a lot of their clothes. Now I have kicked it into high gear. Fabric is spreading from room to room. I may end up on one of those reality shows,lol.

Comment

Hello Joyce welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Welcome from Missouri

Comment

Howdy Joyce! I'm further south of you in San Antonio! Hope to see you here in the forum! Stay cool!

Comment

Hi Joyce, welcome from England.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. Glad you joined us....looking forward to getting to know you.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                X