No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    I'm new to this forum. I live in Wisconsin with my dog, Daisy, and am retired and a veteran of the Marine Corps and the Air Force Reserve. I've been quilting for more years than I'll admit to and sewing for even more years than that! I also love to read and upcycle furniture and other "finds", and by "finds" I mean what other people have put out for the trash collector!

Re: New Member

Hello and welcome to the forum from Missouri. Glad you joined us!!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hello from coastal North Carolina. I'm in Jacksonville - home of Camp Lejeune and New River - and a USMC retiree. I also live in Chicago during the summer and go to Wisconsin quite often. Small world!!!!

Comment

First I'd like to thank you for your service.Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Welcome from Fort Smith, Arkansas! Daisy is cute and thank you for your service!
          Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Glad to see you on board. Married a Navy man myself and traveled with him to Europe and Newfoundland along with several states including Wisconsin. Been sewing since 11 years of age. Quilting since 1998 and have also built furniture and re-strung fishing poles. Enjoy the group. They are very nice and very helpful.
            sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Comment

Welcome to the forum from South Florida

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee. Former Air Force brat married Army and Son went Navy. No Marines. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                X